Certified Organic Diaper Cream - Fragrance-Free 4337
[ Organic Care ]
• Made in France
• Moisturize and soothe the delicate skin of babies
• Can be used by whole family
Ingredient safety guarantee:
• Dermatologically and pediatric tested
• Guarantee the safety of usage from birth on (Including newborns out of the NICU)
• Vegan, no animal ingredient
• 0% fragrance, alcohol, paraben, phthalate, phenoxyethanol, artificial colorant
Contains 99% of natural Ingredients:
• Organic farmed olive oil: - Sourced from olive groves in the South of France-Nimes - undergoes a cold-pressed extraction process - preserves the richness of Omega-6 and 9 - Nourishes delicate skin and strengthen skin barrier, resist free radicals
• Double soothing ingredients - Organic sunflower seed oil x Organic Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder - Moisturize baby's sensitive skin - Soothe irritation and itchy - Repair lipid barrier
Certified by Organic Cosmetics of ECOCERT of France
= Contains >95% natural ingredients
= Contains >95% organic ingredients on vegetable ingredients
= Contains >10% of organically farmed ingredients
Change wet and soiled diapers promptly.
Cleanse the diaper area and allow to dry.
Apply cream liberally with each diaper change.
Good for the planet
This bottle is plant-based from sugar cane.
This product is eco-designed to minimize our environmental impact.
Aqua (Water), Organic Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Zinc Oxide, Polyglyceryl-2 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Glycerin, Organic Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil Unsaponifiables, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Organic Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Gluconolactone, Magnesium Sulfate, Ethyl Linoleate, Sodium Benzoate, Levulinic Acid, Organic Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder, Sodium Levulinate, Calcium Gluconate